Thursday 10 April 2014

It's been a while...

So, I've just returned to post again after an absence of four years!  During that time I have changed my job, have got married and have become a granddad.  How time flies!  In my initial post, I voiced my aspiration to get to grips with blogging.  Maybe the time for that is now?  We'll have to see.  I suppose I will just try to post on matters that interest me, such as music, current affairs, film, TV, books and education as I feel inspired to hurl nuggets of prose out into the ether.  So let's drag the metaphorical blogging boat along the pebbly beach, out into the unfamiliar grey waters of the blogging ocean.  Jump aboard before you get any wetter, and watch out for the foam flecked waves surging towards us...


1 comment:

  1. Ahoy ship-mate ! Glad you're afloat once more. It's a vast, not totally explored sea. Wishing you a calm passage and safe haven so you may concur with Sir T.B. that - " I attained my purpose and came to reach this port by a bare wind, much labour, great pains and little assistance".

    ReplyDelete